Join Code for Fort Collins
Code for Fort Collins (Code for FoCo) is the first northern Colorado brigade of the Code for America. As an independent brigade, we work to improve our community by building technologies and capacities that we feel will help our city and region.
Code for Fort Collins started July of 2016. and are proud that our first project was for the Fort Collins Bike Coop. We have since completed a number of successful projects and have ongoing collaborations with Northern Colorado community organizations.
How to Get Involved with Code for Fort Collins
- Check out our Meetup group.
- Hop on our Slack #general channel and introduce yourself.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tackle an issue on our Github.
- Check out the Contributing Code guide if you are interested in contributing code on a project.
Be sure to read and understand our Code of Conduct.